January 21, 2021 – Sunnyvale, CA – New Relic is an observability platform built to help engineers create more perfect software. From monoliths to serverless, you can instrument everything, then analyze, troubleshoot, and optimize your entire software stack. All from one place. Botprise on the other hand is an HyperAutomation platform that can be put to use in a myriad of use cases across operations, testing, performance evaluation and a host of other areas.
We are proud to announce that the Botprise-New Relic integration is now available. This presents a great opportunity for New Relic customers to seamlessly introduce automations that are driven by the intelligence and alerting capabilities of New Relic. Conversely, Botprise customers can now begin to leverage New Relic’s capabilities of Full-stack observability, Applied intelligence and Telemetry Data in the areas of DevOps, CloudOps and Digital Customer Experience.
With Botprise in play, information from New Relic is ingested, processes can be modeled with Botprise’s workflow automation and actions of people running Operations can be automated, making the Botprise and New Relic integration a very powerful combination. With New Relic performing event correlation, noise reduction and anomaly detection across the stack and Botprise with its capabilities in the area of intelligent decision making and workflow automation, the partnership presents a unique proposition resulting in event-driven intelligent automation for common operational tasks, remediation actions, performance scrutiny, change implementation, reacting to anomalies and enhancing customer experience.
With the New Relic – Botprise integration, a new landscape to deliver extended capabilities to is well underway. Simply speaking, when alerts are presented in New Relic, Botprise allows teams to:
- Take specific actions based on time of day – business and non-business hours
- Execute performance checklists which can be presented readily to an agent for quick decision making
- Use Botprise’s canned automation units to write out action plans for specific alert types from New Relic using the zero-code workflow builder.
- Write your own automation units into new workflows or integrate them with existing workflows
- Use the power of Botprise’s AI/ML capabilities and decision units to make well-informed operational decisions.
- Route incidents to the right resolution groups and identify staff who fixed the same or similar issues in the past
- Get change management information from ITSM tools like ServiceNow and invoke scheduled downtimes on New Relic thereby improving operational efficiency
- Use historical data of alerts from New Relic to associate with faults raised by users, identify the RC, use such patterns in the future and model remediation workflows, thereby reducing MTTR.
- Write Botprise events such as task execution, failure conditions, decision making and a host of other events into the new Relic Telemetry Data Platform.
Botprise is Hyperautomation platform for IT Operations. Botprise AI driven automation helps enterprises automate repetitive business processes at scale both on-premise and in the cloud.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.botprise.com