Sunnyvale, Calif. – November 19, 2020 – BOTPRISE®, the Hyperautomation Platform for IT Operations, today announced its integration with Datadog, the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT operations teams and business users in the cloud age.
Datadog gives IT operations the insight to problem areas of your infrastructure quicker than anyone else can in the market today, then why not take this to the next level with actions to contain or remediate the impact of these problems. This is where Botprise, the HyperAutomation platform for IT operations comes in and adds value beyond the extensive visibility that DataDog is known to provide today.
When we think of a typical IT operations environment today, we think people, process and tools. With Botprise in play, information from Datadog is ingested, processes can be modeled with Botprise’s workflow automation and actions of people running IT Operations can be automated, making Botprise and Datadog a very compelling combination. What makes the combination even more interesting is the AI/ML capabilities of Botprise in enabling intelligent decision making at execution whether it is for common operational tasks, remediation actions, performance scrutiny, change implementation, reacting to anomalies.
With the Datadog – Botprise integration, a new landscape to deliver extended capabilities to IT operations is well underway. Simply speaking, when alerts are presented in Datadog, Botprise allows teams to:
· Take specific actions based on time of day – business and non-business hours
· Execute performance checklists which can be presented readily to an agent for quick decision making
· Use Botprise’s canned automation units to write out action plans for specific alert types from DataDog using the zero-code workflow builder.
· Write your own automation units into new workflows or integrate them with existing workflows
· Route incidents to the right resolution groups and identify staff who fixed the same or similar issues in the past
· Get change management information from ITSM tools like ServiceNow and invoke scheduled downtimes on Datadog thereby improving operational efficiency
· Correlate data across other sources to investigate incidents faster and for post incident forensics
· Use historical data of alerts from Datadog to associate with faults raised by users, identify the RC, use such patterns in the future and model remediation workflows, thereby reducing MTTR.
Botprise can now complement Datadog’s strengths such as:
· Application performance monitoring
· Anomaly detection
· SLO and performance monitoring
· User experience monitoring,
with intent and intelligence driven actions for quicker fault cause isolation, resolution and communication.
“We look forward to partnering with Botprise to provide our customers with AI/ML capabilities and decision units to make well-informed operational decisions,“ said Diogo Tamura, Regional Director – LATAM at Datadog. “This new integration will enable intelligent decision making at execution.“
Diogo Tamura, Regional Director – LATAM at Datadog – “Our customers are looking to Botprise for automating the rich analytics and operational intelligence that Datadog provides with modern monitoring and security. We are very excited to partner with Botprise and leverage their automation capabilities for our customers”.
“Botprise is delighted to partner with Datadog for integrating our Hyperautomation capabilities to the data and analytics that Datadog provides. Our customers are very excited to leverage the best in class monitoring and automation capabilities with this partnership that speeds up their bots and AI/ML driven automation roadmap and strategies. They will be able to extend their monitoring capabilities with the smartbots to automate the rich set of monitoring and analytics data that Datadog provides.” added Kishan Bulusu, Founder and CEO of Botprise.